Select testimonies from customers who have purchased products from Twine Birds. More feedback can be found at my Etsy shop.
- “Hey…you probably don’t know me but I got to know of you from the most amazing boyfriend in the world and luckily for me the first gift he gave to me was one of your necklaces…when I first saw it I was amazed! You have such talent which produces superb gift ideas. Thank you for making me that beautiful necklace… Best wishes in your future projects… :)” – Aisha S.
- “One day I was online trying to find a site that sold cute jewelry and I found an amazing store named Twine Birds. When Halloween came around I had hoped there would be Halloween cupcakes. I e-mailed Connie asking if she would be willing to make a custom Halloween cupcake for me, and she was more than wiling to help. She ended up making these super adorable Halloween cupcake earrings and necklace. They were even more amazing than I could have imagined. They had a black icing with a purple cupcake bottom and the cutest orange pumpkins on them.Throughout our discussions Connie was absolutely brilliant; always willing to help and was even able to make sure I had the items in time for Halloween. I would love to have more of Connie’s amazing products! Thanks so much!” – Lindsay S.
- “I LOVE my cupcake and donut earrings!! Twine Birds offers an awesome selection of sweet AND adorable hand-crafted items. As a baker, these are perfect for me! Everyone with a love for desserts should own a pair! :) ” – Diana P.
- “Orders are packaged very professionally with a lot of care and shipped quickly and safely. The earrings are whimsical and adorable and look good enough to eat! I can’t wait to show them off :)” – Joanna from Rainbow of Crazy
- “…I wore the earrings I got for the first time today (blue cupcakes with pink bunnies!!). They so awesomely cute! I still think you’re so incredibly talented at clay work! I may be inspired now to work with clay more instead of just beads!” – Caitlin A.
- “I posted a picture of your earrings and my friends are freaking out! They love them!” – Tauney O.